Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Baseband Unknown & imei Fix File 100% Working

Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Baseband & Imei FIX


What is QCN: 


What is QCN file and its function in android device? QCN means qualcomm calibration network file. QCN is the main and sensitive file of network, hidden in the deepest core of mobile phone internal memory file system (in efs folder, where all information of imei and baseband are saved.


What is EFS:


The EFS refers to a folder called EFS which can store information like meid, imei, serial number, config, diag settings and radio settings, etc in an encrypted format at the file system level stores. So it is very neccessary for us to backup EFS before flashing ROMs.

File Type: Paid

Contact me Whatsapp.


 
 

Why you Need To Fix Baseband:

Baseband is firmware used by cellular modem manufacturers and used on smartphones to connect to cellular networks, send and receive data, and make voice calls. If you can't fix your phone baseband then you cannot abale to use phone sim network and make call or receive.

 

Contact information:

Call: +8801766142522 +8801978430076 WhatsApp: +8801978430076


Pocophone F1 BB FIX

Pocophone F1 EFS



Pocophone F1 QCN

2 Comments

  1. hey I got a problem with my pocophone f1 I tried already to unlock the bootloader but I cant since my phone doesnt have imei and the baseband is "unknown" cant get root permissions either and I tried the qcn and qpst to rebuild and nothing worked tried to bypass the mi account using vpn too and didnt work (since my phone cant read sim card at all) and since I cant unlock the bootloader I cant install other roms only the miui 12 that gets with the xiaomi mi flash tool
    and cant install another twrp and got only 3 options there its wipe data(which I did several times and didnt help) or reboot (didnt help) or connect with mi assistant(which only gets me to xiaomi mi flash tool or mipcsuite both of these give me the miui 12 roms global or chinese nothing else)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tried other apps like magisk and ldplayer for termux (tried from pc) nothing worked
      also tried kingoroot and kingroot both from the phone and the pc and still no successes

      Delete

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post